Today, in the United States, we’re celebrating the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Here are 7 Life Lessons from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. to motivate and inspire.
1. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
2. Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’
3. Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.
4. Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle.
5. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
6. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
7. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
What’s your favorite MLK quote?